You can expect:
- To be greeted with friendly smiles, hearty handshakes and maybe even a hug or two, if you are open to that sort of thing.
- A laid back, warm and friendly atmosphere.
- A blended service, which means that our music styles include contemporary and traditional hymns/songs.
- A place where we believe in community. We believe in doing our best to be the Body of Christ we are called to be
- To find a bunch of people, who are not perfect, doing life together. Loving one another, supporting one another, serving each other and our community.
- To find members who have grown up in the church and others who have recently begun attending. We are a small enough church to know you, but big enough that it will take a bit of time to get to know us.You can expect to find a place where you belong!
-Masks are optional. If you prefer to wear a mask, please feel free to do so. We have some people who choose to wear them, but most people do not. They are not required.
What are the service times?
Our Sunday service is at 10:30 a.m.
Are children welcome in worship?
Absolutely! Worship is always open to children! We know that children will be children. They will squirm, ask questions, fidget, and, well, be children. However, worship is still welcome for children, even when they are wiggly and giggle.There is however a nursery located in our main hallway where our nursery staff provide incredible love and care for your children, infants and toddlers through age four. If you would like to keep your child(ren) engaged, there are busy bags at the back of the sanctuary. Please ask an usher or the person sitting next to you if you have questions.
What should I wear?
Whatever you are comfortable in. People wear anything from shorts to dress pants and button down shirts. Ties are a rarity in our church. Most people wear jeans. You are welcome just how you are and what you wear.
Will coffee be available and can I take it in the sanctuary?
We have coffee and hot chocolate available and you are welcome to take drinks into the sanctuary.
Is there an Education Hour or Sunday School?
Yes, we have an Education hour from 9:15 am to 10:15 am. This begins the second week of September and goes through the mid May.
Can I worship on livestream?
Yes, the service will be livestreamed each Sunday and is available on both YouTube and FaceBook.
What type of music is there?
Our services include a blend of both contemporary praise music as well as traditional hymns led by our Praise Team.
What about communion?
We have communion on the 1st Sunday of each month and at other special services.
What is the best way to keep up with the changes?
Please subscribe to our weekly newsletter and we will keep you informed on what you need to know. There is also a Phone App available. See link below.
Will there be social distancing seating in the Sanctuary?
No. The entire sanctuary is open seating. You generally can find a space that is away from others and you certainly have the right to request that people respect your desire for social distancing.
We are located just south of Milliken Elementary School. Once you arrive you will see a circle drive on the east side of the church and our parking lot on the south side. There are handicap parking spaces available at the front of the building.On the east side of the church, by the circle drive, are our main doors. On your right will be the sanctuary, and on your left will be the kitchen. We have restrooms, a nursery, and classrooms just beyond the kitchen. Our church's office is located straight ahead as soon as you enter. Help is always available from friendly people. Please join us if you can!